Saturday, December 12, 2015

Client's Choice - Divorce Lawyer





In 2014 I was awarded the clients choice award by AVVO. Divorce, child custody, and family law in general are very difficult and trying times for people to deal with. I am proud to have been able to accept this award from my clients. Family law is a traumatic time for parents, as well as children. It is my goal to reach a settlement that is best for you and your family. My hope is that I may continue to try and help people resolve their disputes in the best possible way for their families. Since, moving my law practice to Round Rock I have experienced an amazing outpouring of support from the community. I look forward to serving the people of Williamson County. Thank you! Clifford Swayze - Round Rock Divorce Attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment